The link Steve posted can take you to the Red Cross. It's quick and easy to make an online donation. You can even print out a receipt for those of you that itemize your taxes.
John,
...sounds good, I'll do the same. [img]wink.gif[/img]
The link Steve posted can take you to the Red Cross. It's quick and easy to make an online donation. You can even print out a receipt for those of you that itemize your taxes.
I'm game!
And I like the Linken Park thing.
I had a good friend put together a relief effort after 9-11 and in the end NONE of the stuff he gathered went to New Yorkers. Here is the Detroit News article about it if you want a quick read.
<font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ December 30, 2004 12:40 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font></font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ December 30, 2004 12:44 PM: Message edited by: macabeee ]</font>
Donation made and receipt printed!
(Need all the tax right off's I can get!)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">done.Originally posted by macabeee:
Donation made and receipt printed!
(Need all the tax right off's I can get!)
I will do my part......
[img]smile.gif[/img]
count me in
It's a great idea, but we're already donating as a family project. (My kids have made me very proud of them with this) [img]smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks